- Analysis and Review of technical information.
- Coordination of Information Models as per Engineering best practices and local/international codes as required.
- Review, Audit and Quality Check of Information models.
- Task assignment and monitoring for the subordinates (production/project) team.
- Preparation of contents for technical reports, including narratives, calculations and illustrations.
- Lead, coach, support and motivate team members - understanding of teams needs, strenghts and opportunities and
translating them into strength.
- Support your teams development.
- Driving proactive problem solving and supporting with site/project teams through active collaboration in the areas of tool.
repairs and service processes.
- Monitoring and assessment of the performance of projects, including time, quality and money.
- Leadership, guidance and approval for the production of Engineering solutions, documents and standards.
- Any other task assigned by the Line Manager.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience and agility.
- Lead, maintain and monitor the task management systems for his subordinates, in collaboration with Project Control.
Advantage: Project Management Certificate
Modelling , Drafting , Design, Engineering, Value Engineering, Construction (Technical Office), Advanced Building Information Modelling, Planning and Controlling, Design Thinking , Project Management, Technical Writing, Training, Advanced Office Applications, MS Office Suite, MS Project and BIM tools.
Accountability, Analytical and Logical Thinking, Assertiveness, Commitment, Communication, Leadership, Monitoring, Organization, Problem Solving, Stress Management, Training, Teamwork, Time Management.
Communication, Goal-Setting, Planning, Numeracy, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Self Confidence, Resilience.
General Working Conditions/ Inherent Requirements:
Job Office-based, Flexibility to travel required.