Mission/Core of Purpose of the Job:
Main responsibility is planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
Core, Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage the project across all disciplines and allocated resources.
- Develop appropriate project management strategies for implementing requirements across a broad range of tasks and initiatives.
- Coordinate internal resources for the best execution of the project.
- Ensure that project is delivered on-time, within scope, with the required quality through the allocated resources.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Create, maintain and manager comprehensive project documentation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Ensures effective interdisciplinary coordination through meetings. Takes the necessary technical decisions.
- Supervises the issue of deliverables and approves the key engineering documents.
- Conduct QA\QC control as per company standards.
- Initiates value engineering and best practice to project and client.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Any other task assigned by the Line Manager.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience and agility.
- Identify and establish new opportunities for BIM/Project’s execution, in alignment with Line Managers and following company’s strategy.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functionally between internal departments and conduct project coordination in collaboration with Projects Control in order to evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Sponsor and disseminate an R&D and innovation culture across the project, defining a climate for overall success.
Mandatory: BSc in Civil Engineering , Project Management Certificate
MS Office Suite, MS Project, Engineering and BIM tools required for the project
Design, Engineering, Value Engineering, Construction, Planning and Controlling, Project Management, Technical Writing
Accountability, Analytical and Logical Thinking, Assertiveness, Commitment, Communication, Creativity, Leadership, Listening, Management, Monitoring, Negotiation, Organization, Sales, Stress Management, Training, Teamwork
Communication, Goal setting, Planning, Numeracy, Empathy, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Self Confidence, Resilience