Contract Period: 1 Year with possibility to be renewed.
- Analysis and Review of technical information.
- Definition of technical and quality standards and tools for production and coordination of information models.
- Monitor, Review and Approve Information models.
- Review and approve completion of tasks of the production team.
- Review, approval and issuance of technical reports and calculations as required.
- Support for estimation and planning to Technical Sales.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience and agility.
- Foster team building by motivating events to close the physical operation gap between operational units.
- Identify and establish new opportunities for BIM/Projects execution, in alignment with the line managers and following company’s strategy.
- Lead, maintain and monitor the task management systems for his subordinates, in collaboration with projects controls.
Education: BSc, MSc in Architecture.
Software Literacy: MS Office Suite, BIM tools.
Experience: 10 years.
Knowledge: Modelling, Drafting, Design, Engineering, Value Engineering, Construction, Advanced Building Information Modelling, Planning and Controlling, Project Management, Technical Writing, Advanced Office Applications.
Skills: Analytical and Logical Thinking, Assertiveness, Attention to Detail, Commitment, Communication, Leadership, Listening, Monitoring, Organization, Problem Solving, Stress Management, Training, Teamwork, Time Management.
Goal setting, Empathy, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Self Confidence, Resilience.
Your application was submitted successfully.