Contract Period: 6 Months with possibility to be renewed.
- Verify Concrete and reinforcement design drawings, project specifications, and 3D models.
- Working with supervision, begin detailing more complex projects (i.e. Basement slabs, Podium Slabs, suspended slabs, Core Walls, beams, Columns, Shear Walls, Curved Walls).
- Detail Reinforcement accessories, mesh, couplers, dowel bars, Stirrups and prepare material lists (BBS) with minimum waste as required.
- Ability to build the project template and rebar families as per the project elements.
- Advanced skills in TEKLA software to generate the above in 3D, automated process and generate reinforcement and BBS completely from TEKLA without CAD adjustment.
- Construction and concrete related construction knowledge and experience.
- Preparing technical reports, RFIs, comparison reports and any other related reports.
Education: BSc, MSc in Civil Engineering - Structure.
Software Literacy: MS Office Suite, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Navisworks, Autodesk Civil 3D.
Experience: 1 - 9 years (Multiple vacancies)
Knowledge: Modelling, Drafting, Design, Engineering.
Skills: Analytical and Logical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Commitment, Organization, Problem Solving, Stress Management, Teamwork, Time Management.
Behavioral Qualities: Goal setting, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Resilience, Situational Judgment.