Consultancy Contract for 1 year and renewable upon performance
Mission/Core of Purpose of the Job:
Monitor daily and review the processes performance and focus on continuous improvement and stable operations. Propose changes to process as required. Lead and monitor and select staff within its premises.
- Compilation, Approval and Issuance of estimates for Technical Sales
- Monitoring, maintenance and optimization of the overall production schedule of the branches
- Selection, monitoring and assessment of the performance of teams and its team members
- Proactive collaboration on solving engineering problems and auditing branches products as per the company's quality standards
- Development, implementation and optimization of standards for the operations of the branch including process change
- Development, implementation and optimization of standards for the production works of the branch including the proposition of new processes
- Preparation or support to prepare technical reports at project level, relevant to his field of play (discipline/trade)
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience and agility.
- Foster team building by motivating events to close the physical operation gap between operational units
- Identify and establish new opportunities for BIM/Projects execution, in alignment with Line Managers and following company’s strategy
- Lead, maintain and monitor the task management systems for his subordinates, in collaboration with Project Controls
Education: Mandatory BSc, MSc in Engineering
Project Management Certificate.
Experience: 10+ years
Training: MS Office Suite , MS Project
Knowledge: Design, Engineering, Value Engineering, Construction (Technical Office), Design Thinking , Project Management, Technical Writing, Advanced Office Applications
Skills: Accountability, Analytical and Logical Thinking, Assertiveness, Attention to Detail, Commitment, Communication, Leadership, Listening, Management, Monitoring, Organization, Stress Management, Teamwork.
Behavioural Qualities: Communication, Goal-Setting, Planning, Numeracy, Empathy, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Self Confidence, Resilience.