Job Title: NET Developer
Location: Amman, Jordan
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Create and test software prototypes.
- Develop client displays and user interfaces.
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements.
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
Education: Mandatory: BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Experience: 5+ years’ work experience as a NET Developer.
Training: Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3, familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) and knowledge of REST and RPC APIs.
Competencies: Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills and able to work well in a team setting.
Your application was submitted successfully.